Have you ever wanted a clean slate for your dental profile and the capability to craft and customize it the way you choose? With dental veneers, this ability is mostly true and doable. With dental veneers, you can craft the smile you desire.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with dental veneers. The key to understanding dental veneers includes the following:
– Dental veneers can be used to patch-up minor misalignment or spacing issues between teeth.
– Dental veneers can work effectively for over a decade.
– Dental veneers are connected directly to the fronts of teeth for a durable hold that will not shift or move.
– Dental veneers are terrific choices for covering teeth with stains, discolorations, or damages that can leave a tooth vulnerable to further harm.
– Although a small quantity of tooth enamel must be removed to place a dental veneer, it is less than the amount needed to place a dental crown.
– Dental veneers only use a tiny amount of material to bond to the fronts of teeth, which consists of a strong yet durable shell.
If you would like to have your pearly whites inspected by our team at Ohio Urgent Dental Care, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Steven W. Huber, DDS and our team at our dentist office in Grove City, Ohio. To schedule a visit, please call us at 614-875-7070. Let us help you take charge of your future with a healthy smile!